KUNC Programming Changes- effective June 6, 2011
Several programming changes have gone into effect on KUNC.
- We're adding a second airing of Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me. If you miss hearing it on Saturday at 11 am, you can now also hear it on Sunday at 1 pm.
- eTown moves to Saturdays at 3 pm.
- Krista Tippett's Being will be heard Sunday evenings at 7 pm
- The starting time for All Things Considered has moved up an hour, now starting at 2 pm.
- Due to the popularity of Marketplace, we've added a second airing at 3 pm on Monday through Friday. You can now listen to Marketplace at either 3:00 pm or 5:30 pm on Monday through Friday.
- Because of the increasing importance of global issues, we are offering a new program, The World. The World is a one-hour, weekday radio news magazine offering a mix of news, features, interviews, and music from around the globe and will air from 6 pm to 7 pm on Monday through Friday
Anytime we change the program schedule, we receive a variety of comments from our listeners. For some people, these will be a welcome changes, and other people will be frustrated by the changes. Please take some time and listen to these changes. We hope you will find that they provide you with a deeper knowledge of business and economic news, more opportunities to laugh at the week’s news, a richer understanding of our world, and an appreciation of new and significant music.
As always, we welcome your comments. To see a complete list of our new program schedule, click on the "enlarge image" above.