News & More...
Top Stories: Budke, Syracuse, & Clinton to Myanmar
The speed of light, Hickenlooper, Clinton, Syracuse and more are some top stories this morning. Get caught up for conversation around the water cooler...
- College athletics continues to be roiled, as Syracuse is now involved in allegations of sexual abuse. Oklahoma St Women's basketball coach Kurt Budke and Assistant coach Miranda Serna were killed in a plane crash during a recruiting trip.
- -- Oklahoma State Women's Basketball Coach Killed In Plane Crash
- -- Syracuse Assistant Coach Put On Leave After New Accusation
- In foreign affairs, a mission to (formerly) Burma...
- -- Clinton Plans Landmark Visit As Myanmar Shows 'Flickers Of Progress'
"I believe that Robert Wagner was with her up until the moment she went into the water." -- Dennis Davern, the captain of the Wagner's boat
- Those are the comments, set to be on TV's 48hrs this Saturday, that may be re-opening a case from 1981.
- -- Robert Wagner Supports New Look Into Natalie Wood's Death
- More from the Occupy movement, as protestors at Wesleyan college wanted the citizens arrest of Governor Hickenlooper. They also called on the Governer's Alma Mater to revoke his degree.
- Hickenlooper decried by Occupy protesters at alma mater
[source: Joey Bunch, The Denver Post]
- And finally, it appears that in this world of upheaval we can no longer depend on the constant that is the speed of light.
- -- New Tests Support Claim That Speed Of Light's Been Broken
Later Today: Kirk Siegler will be in Arvada today for Secretary of Energy Steven Chu's visit; Ari Shapiro will be asking 'Where's Mitt?' on All Things Considered; Paul Simon discusses his legendary career and performs songs from his most recent record on World Cafe.